Introduction & Disclaimer
The following resources are provided for your reference.The legal information contained in this document or from any website linked herein is not legal advice and should not be used as such.These sites may contain additional links or references to other websites. We do not control these sites. We have no control over, or liability arising from any legal information that may be found on other websites. Use these sites at your own risk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When should I consult an attorney?
A: When faced with a potential legal problem, you may want to consult with an attorney about your legal rights. A consultation with an attorney can save you time and money. The following are some examples of situations where a consultation may be necessary:
- You are being threatened with a lawsuit.
- You want to purchase, sell, or lease real or commercial property.
- You want to form or dissolve a business.
- You have questions about divorce, alimony, paternity, child custody or support.
- You were involved in an accident and there were injuries and/or property damage.
- You would like to have a will, living will, power of attorney or other estate planning documents prepared.
- You feel that you were wrongfully terminated from your employment.
- You need employment contracts, non-compete agreements, or policy manuals drafted for your business.
- You are arrested, questioned or charged with a crime.
- You have a tenant who has not paid the rent.
- You are a contractor or subcontractor who has not been paid.
- You have been ordered to mediation as part of the litigation process.
Community Legal Aid
- Community Legal Services of Mid Florida, Inc.
- Southern Legal Counsel, Inc.
- Domestic Violence Legal Hotline: 1-800-500-1119, Ext. 3
- Medicaid/Medicare Prescription Drug Helpline: 1-800-436-6001
- City of Brooksville
- City of Brooksville Police Department
- City of Crystal River
- Hernando County Board of County Commissioners
- Hernando County School Board
- Hernando County Sheriff’s Office
- Florida Department of State Division of Corporations
- Florida Secured Transaction Registry
- Official Public Records of Hernando County
- Official Public Records of Sumter County
- Official Public Records of Pasco County
- State of Florida
- Sumter County Board of County Commissioners
Legal & Court Resources
- Florida Statutes On-line
- Florida Administrative Code
- Municipal Codes
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Court System
- Florida 5th Judicial Circuit
- Hernando County Clerk of Circuit Court
- Pasco County Clerk of Circuit Court
- Sumter County Clerk of Circuit Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Corporate & Business Matters
- Florida Department of State
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Florida Small Business
- Florida Department of Financial Services
Labor & Employment Resources
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Florida Commission on Human Relations
- Florida Division of Worker’s Compensation
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Gene Hood Bail Bonds
- Al Parish Bail Bonds
Still have legal questions? Let the experienced team of attorneys at The Hogan Law Firm get you the help you need today!